Monday, October 25, 2010

Letterman's Jacket



Pictures: Top- Alexander Wang Spring 2010 Rtw Bottom-Letterman Jacket found on Google Images

I've wanted a letterman's jacket for ages and ages, and have sort of looked out at op shops for them. It only just occurred to me this evening is that I could make one and that I actually have the perfect pattern for it sitting in my sewing box. Awesome, I don't know why I didn't think of it before.
I love the idea of making one for my University and wearing it like it's the real deal. Alexander Wang's version with the leather trimmings looks awesome but I think I'll stick to the basic design (pictured above). Not sure what the colours of my University are but I think I will stick to navy and white. Can't wait to make it, but I have no spare time at the moment. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

No comments: