Thursday, February 2, 2012

Old clothes, old skins

I feel bad that this blog has taken such a long hiatus, but I needed a new camera and was scott broke for an entire year. Being a student can be fun in a lot of ways but it does mean having very little money. In some ways, I almost enjoy that though, I get such a thrill out of bargain hunting.

I have grown a bit over the years of blogging, and I decided it was time to get rid of some old clothes that I either do not fit, or do not wear, and make some money in the process.


Unfortunately, some of things that I am getting rid of I actually really love still, but the great thing about having a fashion blog is it's like an archive. I never really feel like I get rid of anything because I can just look through my old blog posts and see myself wearing them again (even better because I can see myself wearing them when I still fit them haha).

So I thought I would do a bit of an homage post to one of my favourite wardrobe items, my world skirt, as I cannot fit it anymore, and am sending it off to a better home.

2012:

2008:
Seems quite funny that I go from heels to boots to slippers in these photos.


1 comment:

Cookie Parker said...

You definitely are your own person when it comes to fashion..and it looks great. That skirt was given three different looks.

Great job