Friday, October 24, 2008

Doc Martens


My new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was love at first sight, and my mum and I were looking for my birthday present (my birthday was a couple of weeks ago but my parents were away so mum left an IOU note). I can tell I am going to be a collector when I am older. I just love docs so much and they are the most comfortable shoes you will ever have (if you take the time to wear them in). I am already the owner of these bad boys:

7 comments:

ashleigh said...

they're so great! :)

Unknown said...

COOL!

ugh, youre one of thos people who can beautifully pull off docs. i'd look like a major retard in them. hahah.

Dane said...

Those docs are hot.

TINE said...

Those docs are awesome! I love the color..is it gray?

Dane said...

Schizo is good! I love the punk rockish style, here its just too hot to pull that off. One day i will!

Stephanie said...

Yeah docs! They look super natural on you, not trendy at all. I don't usually respond to my comments (I know, I'm an asshole) but yours was so sweet I had to come back and check out your blog. I really like it! I'm linking you now. =]

Human Racing said...

Great birthday present! I really like the tall black ones.